High-precision fast measuring systems with magnetic encoders enable precise positioning in extremely dynamic applications.
Their robust construction allows their use in extreme environments.
The most important benefits
- Contact-free and therefore wear-free
- Incremental or absolute interfaces
- High resolution to 1µm
- Measurement lengths of up to 48 m
- Flexible installation
- Long service life
Balluff Absolute linear magnetic encoder
The absolute linear magnetic encoder systems from Balluff ensure absolute positional feedback in every position. They can be used immediately – no reference run needed. Continues working right after a loss of operating voltage or restarting the system.
- Best machine performance via quick and precise measured value determination with high level of reproducibility
- High system availability thanks to durably stable magnetic tape with Permagnet® Technology
- Robust metal housing for a long service life
- Simple and quick installation using calibration software
The absolute linear magnetic encoder systems ensure dynamic and precise positioning during semi-conductor assembly.